Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit luptatem accusantium doloremque laudanti.
most popular social media
When opting for Facebook / Instagram marketing, it is important that we first assess whether these channels are the best fit for our business. Just because they are the most popular social media marketing channels does not necessarily mean that your business will get the desired results from spending time, effort and money on them.
If, however, your business is suited for Instagram/ Facebook marketing, it’s absolutely essential that you take advantage of the opportunities offered by these channels to create brand awareness, grow your customer base, engage with them, and turn them into ambassadors for your business.
The beauty of Facebook and Instagram marketing is derived from their immense reach and potential to cater to a vast variety of objectives, businesses, geographies, languages, ad creatives, and campaign/ ad types.
After the takeover of Instagram by Facebook, the advertising interface for both channels is the same and almost all campaigns/ ad types can be run on either or both channels.
It is worth noting that the communication approach for these channels can be broadly classified under two categories, though they do overlap and inter-connect:
1. Content Creation Strategy
2. Advertising Strategy
Let’s say you have a Facebook page and you create posts that you then publish on the page. For you to create the Facebook page and post on it is free. Facebook does not charge anything for that.
You could also choose to hire a social media/ Facebook management agency like ours to create posts or content which is then published on your page.
To create posts/ content for your page/ profile, we will first need to know the following:
1. The business/ products/ services that you wish to talk about
2. Number of times per week you want to post content
3. Languages in which content needs to be created
4. Whether the creative to accompany each piece of content will be created by us or provided by yourself
Once we know the above, we can then curate appropriate and relevant content for your business, design the images/ videos to accompany the creatives, and get the translations done, as needed. We can then post the approved content to your Facebook page.
At this stage, the activities are restricted to creating content and publishing it on your page.
This content will reach a small number of followers of your page/ other people interested in your products/ services. This is referred to as the organic reach of Facebook (or Instagram). The organic reach is, however, a very small fraction (1-2%) of people who like your page. So, if your page has 100,000 fans, only between 1,000-2,000 people could be expected to see your posts “organically”.
If, however, you want more people to see your content, you need to promote those posts as ads. You then need to determine the ad budget you want to put behind promoting your posts to achieve more, reach, engagement, leads, conversions, calls, or whatever other marketing objective you define.
A wide range of advertising campaigns can be run on Facebook and Instagram to meet your specific business objectives. You can choose one or more of the following:
Within each campaign type, there are a range of creatives you can choose to show as your Facebook/ Instagram ads – single images and videos, carousel of multiple images and videos, slideshows, GIFs, or collections.
You can direct people to your website, Facebook page or Instagram profile, App Store or Play Store, e-commerce store, Messenger app, WhatsApp, or promote your physical store, get calls, and do a whole lot more.
“Conversation with customers will increase sales, even if the product or service is never mentioned.”
“Nobody reads ads. People read what interests them. Sometimes, it’s an ad.”
“If your content isn’t driving conversation, you’re doing it wrong.”
The choice of campaign type needs to be done wisely, as it affects costs and the return on your investment. Some campaign types such as Conversions, Catalog Sales and Lead Generation campaigns are much more expensive if you want to reach a very wide audience. If a wide reach is your objective, a Reach campaign might be better.
It is therefore imperative that your Instagram/ Facebook marketing agency takes the time to understand your business and objectives before proposing a solution.
This has long been a much-debated question. We often have clients wanting us to post every day, with many requesting for more than 1 post a day. It’s worth noting in this context that quality always trumps quantity. If you decide to post every day, it is highly likely that the quality of your posts and creatives will suffer. It’s also extremely likely that your daily posts will cause user fatigue and get them to switch off your brand.
With each post created, you also need to allocate an ad budget, which increases the total cost. On the contrary, if you choose not to promote certain posts, you will get a very low “organic” reach on Facebook/ Instagram, and the effort spent in creating the post might not be justified.
Therefore, going for a reduced frequency of posting, but having high quality content and creative is always a better strategy. For most businesses, posting good quality content 1-2 times a week is usually enough to give the desired results.
In the ultimate analysis, the nature of your business, the potential size of your target audience, your marketing objectives, your available budget and resources – all these need to be taken into consideration in determining the appropriate frequency of posting.
Since Facebook & Instagram advertising are likely to be a core component of your overall marketing plan, it’s obviously important that you choose your Facebook marketing agency with care. Do take the following key factors into account when you select a social media marketing company for your business.
• Is the agency trying to understand your business and goals?
As already mentioned above, the first thing to consider is whether the agency is trying to understand your business, its nuances, challenges, competition, etc. and whether they are asking about and understanding your goals and expectations from Facebook/ Instagram marketing.
An agency that does not take the time to understand your business is unlikely to offer you a custom plan and your results might be compromised.
• Do they have case studies, references and testimonials to prove their performance?
An established social media agency should be able to provide you with case studies about the performance of their social media campaigns. You should also review and consider their client testimonials and references.
Why choose Gr8 Services as your
Instagram / Facebook management agency
• We strive to understand your business and objectives and then propose solutions that would work for your business and help to attain your objectives.
• Our proven results speak for themselves.
• We have in-house design capabilities for the social media creatives needed; end-to-end campaign management is in-house, and we do not outsource any aspect thereof.
• We are passionate about the campaigns we run and the results we deliver – we constantly optimize, test, assess and adapt our campaigns to achieve the best results possible.
• We are hugely analytics-driven; along with reviewing Snapchat metrics, we also enable end-to-end tracking in Google Analytics of your social campaigns to get more detailed insights based on which we can evaluate performance and ROI, and determine actions needed.
• We do not restrict ourselves to advice on just the social campaigns, we act as overall business consultants and will constantly advise you on overall business matters – strategy, marketing, competition, trends, etc.
• We keep an active eye on competition and global trends in your business and keep you updated thereon.
• We keep ourselves abreast of the changes in social media platforms and best practices via regular training and subscriptions, so we are always current and can implement the best and latest in your campaigns.
• You will get a dedicated Account manager to be your regular point-of-contact, and there will constant supervision, direction, and strategizing by the senior management.
• You will find us to be in regular communication, always approachable, and constantly rethinking and innovating for your social campaigns.
Our costs for Facebook/ Instagram management are based on various factors:
• Channels/ platforms to be used – Facebook or Instagram or both
• Whether it involves content creation (posts) and page management, or advertising only
• Whether it includes creative production (images/ videos), and the type of videos to be produced
• Frequency of content posting and creative refresh
• Number of products/ services to be promoted
• Advertising languages
• Target geographies
• Objectives from social media advertising – awareness/ lead generation/ traffic/ sales or a mix of one or more of these goals
It is for this reason that we do not have standard packages, as the social media management plan for each business is customized after discussions and the specific needs of the business.
In addition to the above factors that determine our fees, you will also need an ad budget that will be payable to Facebook or Instagram. As previously mentioned, without an appropriate ad budget, the content created will have a very limited reach. The ad budget could be either determined by you based on what you wish to spend, or it can be recommended by us based on some of the factors outlined above.
As a ballpark, for content creation and creative production for 2 posts a week, in English language only, for Facebook and Instagram, promotion of posts via ads, for one geography – you would need a minimum monthly budget of AED 8,000 p.m. including ad spend, our fees and standard creative design.
For Facebook/ Instagram ads only (without page management), you would need a minimum monthly budget of AED 5,500 p.m., including ad budget and our fees for ad management and standard creative design.
Some examples of Facebook & Instagram creatives that we have done can be seen here.
Passpro Immigration Services
Besides Instagram & Facebook advertising, we provide the full range of digital marketing services.
We, Gr8 Services, are the agency of WSI for the UAE and the larger GCC region. Founded in 1995, and headquartered in Toronto, Canada, WSI is the world’s oldest and largest digital marketing agency with 1000+ offices across 80+ countries.
WSI has the largest global footprint of any Google partner, and has global alliances with the who’s-who in the world of digital marketing. WSI has pioneered innovative methodologies for marketing success in today’s digital world and has thrived on the performance and results delivered. A spate of global awards are the recognition of those results – including the Top Agency Award by WMA (Web Marketing Association) for 2019 & 2020.
WSI always customizes their digital strategies to the specific needs of their clients and spends time and effort understanding the client’s business. With WSI, you get the benefit of global experience that is adapted to the local markets. WSI’s promise is that we will never recommend a marketing service that does not contribute to your business growth.